- I believe the entire Bible is inspired by God without error, and it is the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
- I believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.
- I believe Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus rose from the dead and is coming again.
- I believe water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and a testimony to our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and membership in His body.
- I believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4,
is available for every believer.
- I believe in the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
- I believe every believer should be in a growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit and by being conformed to the image of Christ.
- I believe that Jesus came to give us abundant life and that it is God the Father’s intention that we experience it in spirit, mind, and body.
- I believe that Jesus is the head of the Church, and He has delegated His authority to His body to make Him known through the message of the Gospel to the lost world.